We invite papers on analytics, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) from researchers, industry professionals, and students to showcase their novel and innovative work.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection and preprocessing for analytics and AI/ML
- Data visualization for analytics
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Social media analytics
- Text, image and video analytics
- Applications of analytics in business
- Business process development with analytics
- Applications of analytics in cybersecurity, law and order, and governance
- Application of analytics in disaster management
- Application of analytics for societal development, education, health, etc.
- Case studies on application of analytics
You are invited to submit your concept papers, short research papers and full paper to the conference.
Submission deadline: 15th February, 2023 ( Extended Till 28th March, 2023 )
Acceptance notification: 31st March, 2023
Selected papers will be published by Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer, indexed in SCOPUS, SCImago, DBLP, JST, etc. Best two papers will receive cash awards.
Please submit your paper at AGC2023 Submission Website on or before the submission dates.