We invite papers on analytics, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) from researchers, industry professionals, and students to showcase their novel and innovative work.
- Prof Dr Dinesh Kumar, Professor, IIM Bangalo/li
- Prof Dr Indranil Bose, Professor, IIM Ahmedabad
- Prof Dr Rameshwar Dubey, Professor, Montpellier Business School,Reader, Doctoral School of Management Liverpool Business School
- Prof Dr Chandan Majumder, Professor, JU
- Prof Dr Suparna Dhar, Professor, NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata
- Prof Dr Sanjay Goswami, Associate Professor, NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Analytics methods, tools & techniques:
- Data collection and preprocessing for analytics and AI/ML
- Data visualization for analytics
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Social media analytics
- Text, image and video analytics
- Applications of analytics in business:
- Business process development with analytics
- Applications of analytics in cybersecurity, law and order, and governance
- Application of analytics in disaster management
- Application of analytics for societal development, education, health, etc.
- Case studies on application of analytics
You are invited to submit your concept papers, short research papers and full paper to the conference.
Submission deadline: 21st December, 2023
Acceptance notification: 15 February, 2024
Please follow the Author Guidelines:
Click Here To
Visit Springer Guidelines Page.
Please submit your paper in the specified template.
Please submit your paper at AGC2023 Submission Website on or before the submission dates.